Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy
1. Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
2. Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860. John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
3. Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
4. LINCOLN and KENNEDY each has 7 letters.
5. ANDREW JOHNSON and LYNDON JOHNSON each has 13 letters.
6. JOHN WILKES BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD each has 15 letters.
7. Both Presidents were shot on a Friday in the head.